Groundals® - Silver
All Get Grounded Footwear™ products are proudly Made in The USA for quality you can count on.
3rd Planet's Get Grounded Footwear™, with its proprietary TerraTechnology®, uniquely and comfortably grounds the wearer while providing necessary foot protection. We call it Connection with Protection®!
Every pair of Get Grounded Footwear™ has the following features:
* Contoured Grounding Footbed with Full Surface Contact
* Massaging Accupods™
* TerraTread™ Tree Root Traction System
* Durable TerraMater Footwear® Material
Washable: You can wash your Get Grounded Footwear™ with a light dish soap or detergent and water without compromising the grounded benefits of the shoes.
Note: If you wear lotion on your feet or tend to sweat, the black color of the footbed may transfer to the bottom of your feet when the shoe is new.
Write Your Own Review
Be sure to measure the youths in your family as they may fit one of the smaller sizes. We call them TerraYutes®.
EASY PRINTABLE MEASURING:
Click on any of the PDF files below, print, and see if the shoe fits!
VERY IMPORTANT! Please be sure you do not select "scale to fit" when printing! Make sure the scale is 100%, otherwise the measurements will be off. After you've printed your size, double check to verify the ruler on the page matches identically to your own ruler or measuring tape. If they are off by even the slightest amount then this guide will not work. Please feel free to contact us with any questions!
|Size: 4.5-5.5(S)||Size: 6-7(M)||Size: 7.5-8.5(ML)||Size: 9-10(L)|
HOW TO MEASURE BY TRACING YOUR FEET:
No one likes the process of returning an on-line purchase and then having to wait around for the replacement. Avoid that hassle by selecting the right fit the first time.
WE KNOW ONLY TOO WELL THAT NOT ALL SHOES FIT THE SAME. IT IS CRITICAL YOU MEASURE YOUR FEET PRIOR TO PLACING THE ORDER.
Tip - measure later in the day. Your feet will expand the more you walk and the longer you stand.
To properly measure your feet you will need a pencil, paper, and a ruler or measuring tape.
1. On a level surface, stand on the paper with your weight evenly distributed. If possible, get someone to help. If measuring alone you may get a better result if you sit down. Please remember, your left foot and your right foot may not be the same size. For that reason it is extremely important that you measure both feet.
2. Trace each foot while holding the pencil as upright as possible while making certain that the pencil stays in contact with your foot.
3. Using the ruler or measuring tape, determine the length of each foot by measuring the longest distance between the two points. The longest distance could be from the big toe, or possibly from the second or third toe, to the heel. Please remember to start at 0 when using a ruler or measuring tape.
4. Please remember, when selecting the proper size choose the largest of the two feet. Now, compare your measurements with the size chart above to determine the most appropriate size for you.
Getting the right fit the first time around will save you time, money, and energy. One of the biggest benefits derived from making Get Grounded Footwear™ in the USA is that on average our shoes travel 10,000 fewer miles to get to you. Because our Footwear travels such a shorter distance our environmental footprint is significantly smaller than any foreign made product.
You are now ready to Go Get Grounded™!